Friday, June 7, 2013

Lindsey Graham on Verizon: If We're Not Talking to Terrorists "We Don't Have Anything to Worry About"

YOU SAD BASTARD! SEEMS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT I WANT MY PRIVACY RESPECTED. YOU BUNCHA PARANOID, DELUSIONAL MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE WHO HOLD OFFICE HAVE NOT BUSINESS SPYING ON ME. 

WHAT DON'T YOU GET HERE YOU MORONS?

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) must have studied his Police State Handbook before giving an interview regarding the Verizon scandal. The U.S. government was granted unlimited authority to obtain the records of all telephone calls in the Verizon system if at least one of the parties was in the US.

All of the classic manipulative language was present to justify the invasion of privacy when Graham discussed the matter with Fox News and expressed his personal delight at being surveilled.

I think we should be concerned about terrorists trying to infiltrate our country and attack us and trying to coordinate activities from overseas within inside the country… 
…I’m a Verizon customer. I don’t mind Verizon turning over records to the government if the government’s going to make sure that they try to match up a known terrorist phone with somebody in the United States. I don’t think you’re talking to terrorists. I know you’re not. I know I’m not. So, we don’t have anything to worry about.
SEE VIDEO AND CONTINUE READING HERE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment